If you have a passion for technology and business, experience in cloud-native software engineering, deep familiarity with open source, Kubernetes, container technology and Linux, and awareness of open source community leadership best practices, then you will love the cloud-native technologies product leadership role at Canonical.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
The successful candidate will be multi-talented, with:
- Experience in Kubernetes operators and the cloud-native landscape
- Familiarity with a wide range of open source applications and solutions
- A technical or science background and qualification
- Software engineering experience
- Experience in open source project and community leadership
- Business and commercial interests
- Proven leadership and presentation skills
- Personal interests aligned with the field
- Awareness of Ubuntu and Canonical’s competition and opportunities
- Track record of data-driven decision-making
- Proven ability to write about technology and the tech landscape
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.