We are looking for competitive junior Sales Representatives to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. Chosen sales representatives will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. The successful candidates will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Closing sales using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer behaviors, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Resolving customer complaints and concerns
- Handling customer returns, price changes and discounts
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the company’s products or services to advise and make suitable recommendations to customers
- Report and provide feedback to management using sales data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territories.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
NB: All interested candidates should forward their CV’s to “ LnZfoodprocessing@gmail.com “
APPLICANTS MUST LIVE IN KWABENYA AND IT’S ENVIRONS.
WORK SCHEDULE: Full time, Monday to Friday, Weekend availability andCommissio n pay
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.