Global Mobility Associate
Community & Social Services
As part of G-Ps Global Mobility team you will report to the Manager for Global Mobility and assist with the service delivery of visa sponsorship across the Globe. You will work with multiple departments within the business to support Visa queries, ensure immigration compliance and support us while we grow our global mobility offerings both for our employees and our customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What you will do:
- Assist the Global Mobility Manager with daily administrative tasks as required
- Support the global team with any Visa query and escalate to the Global Mobility Manager or local partners
- Assess the options available for a professional based on the information provided by the global team
- Support with right-to-work checks
- Ensure compliance for visa applications/renewals and make sure that all professionals have the right to work
- Assist the local human resources with any visa requests
- Research and stay up to date with immigration changes
- Attend calls with customers and relevant stakeholders
- Keep the internal database up to date with any relevant information
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in global immigration related matters
- Experience with the use of Microsoft programs
- Great communication skills
- Experience working in a fast moving growing global business.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.