Farm Supervisor (Fresh Agric Graduate)
Moonlight Fresco Limited
Farming & Agriculture
We are looking for a farm supervisor to investigate and implement solutions for our clients in the food production and farming industries. In this role, you will examine, supervise, and solve problems related to crop management, output, and quality. You will also develop tailored agricultural approaches and oversee interventions on behalf of the company. To be a successful Farm supervisor, you should be focused on developing and promoting better farming practices. A top-notch farm supervisor should be self- motivated, detail-oriented, and analytical with excellent listening, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Developing better planting, cultivation, and harvesting techniques, improving crop yield, and solving problems for clients.
- Researching and promoting agricultural strategies to counter the effects of changes in soil, climate, weather, and pest damage.
- Visiting fields to collect seed, plant, and soil samples.
- Testing samples for nutritional deficiencies, diseases, or other changes.
- Assisting with the plant sourcing, testing, and selection.
- Keeping detailed records regarding fields, customers, crops, and samples.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
- Conducting training on products and techniques through educational presentations.
- Managing teams of scientists while conducting field visits or laboratory work.
- Developing planting and irrigation schedules, budgets, and timelines.
- Handling and supervising labor to get the farm activities done.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, Irrigation, Post Harvest, Agriculture Engineering, Green House/Poly House Farming.
- Additional courses in business management or administration are recommended.
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field.
- Management experience would be a plus.
- A passion for agriculture.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Years of Experience: 1year or more
CV’s should be sent to: email@example.com
Salary Range: GHC 1500.00 net
Location: Volta region
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.