- Manage budgets and oversee profitability of the center
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as maintenance, catering, cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Undertake measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Supervising teams of staff across different divisions such as gym, library, music studio, sports, conference facilities etc.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and projects
- Drafting maintenance reports
- Drafting monthly activity reports for board approval.
Key to success in this role
Candidate must possess:
- Highly developed verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively engage in leadership and management processes and partnerships with organizations, shareholders, and stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a diverse range of people
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a productive team member
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles of accountability and finance. Must also be able to understand financial and budget management.
- Able to train and supervise staff.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree holder with a marketing or management background. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Competent writing and communication skills – including the ability to communicate technical information
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Time management skills
- Teamwork, leadership and motivational skills
- Procurement and negotiation
- Proactive thinking
- Understanding of soft and hard service delivery
- Passionate about delivering consistent excellence
- Can manage cost-effectively
- Has good administrative skills
- Has experience in facility management/Sport Centre Management
- Is God-fearing
- Is a Church of Pentecost Member, preferably
- Is good at planning
- Is a people’s person
- Has a hospitality background (optional)
Salary Range: Gh 3000 - Gh 5000
Job Location: ANCYC, Pentecost House. Nungua Nautical.