We’re looking for an experienced and intuitive mid-level Executive Assistant to partner with at least two of our Executives to drive efficiencies and support them to achieve their goals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing high quality support to Executives
- Acting as gate-keeper, managing their time and workload to enable them to carry out their role and deliver their goals
- Managing and maintaining calendars, taking a proactive, forward-planning approach to diary management
- Keeping ahead of potential scheduling conflicts by taking the initiative to find solutions and communicate changes promptly
- Building strong relationships across the organisation with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating travel arrangements, including itineraries, flight check-in, transportation, etc.
- Drafting sensitive correspondence/documents and handling confidential information with integrity
- Preparing for meetings, taking minutes, and following up on actions as required
- Managing and driving multiple projects and priorities at once, including off-sites and large-scale events
- Processing expenses and card returns
- Collaborating with EAs across the organization to share best practice
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience in financial services
- Experience seamlessly supporting multiple business leaders
- A bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be proficient in GSuite, Keynote, and MS Office
- The ability to execute each project flawlessly with a positive “can do” attitude
- To thrive in fast-paced, changing environments
- Strong attention to detail
- A data-driven, problem-solving mindset
- Passion and love for helping people
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.