As an Events Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales, seeking new opportunities for the company, forming and maintaining new and existing client relations and ultimately generating revenue for the business. To be successful you will; Have experience of working in a targeted sales environment, ideally with some events experience, have strong customer service skills and possess a confident and can do attitude. Must have a strong command of the English language
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Executing & implementing agreed sales plan
- Establish contact & develop relationships with prospects
- Sell the companies events services
- Research & recommend new opportunities
- Handle all event enquiries.
- Diploma, HND or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Have experience of working in a targeted sales environment
- Have strong customer service skills
- Possess a confident and can-do attitude.
- Must have a strong command of the English language
- Self-motivated and potent.
Employment Type Full Time
Salary Range: Attractive
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.