- Meeting with the owner to discuss plans, events, and general estate requirements.
- Preparing, presenting, and managing budgets.
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep, and bookings.
- Supervising all ground and house staff and providing training, day-to-day feedback, and performance reviews.
- Managing all maintenance, repairs, and renovations to buildings and estate grounds.
- Promoting the estate's businesses through marketing channels such as social media.
- Liaising with event planners, catering services, and clients to ensure that all functions run smoothly.
- Managing all administrative tasks like submitting insurance claims, filing legal documents, and preparing invoices.
Qualification and Requirements
- A qualified estate manager with at least four years work experience as an Estate manager
- Having excellent knowledge in land registration, preparation of lease documents.
- Skilled in sales and marketing of houses.
- At least a college degree.
NB: Kindly state your age and relevant class obtained for your first degree program on your CV. Thank you.