Responsibility and Liability of the Consultant
The consultant will be responsible for:
- Development of the eLearning modules and all associated collateral, using the consultant’s own authoring tool
- Development and formatting of the participant workbook (print version)
- Production of videos used in the modules, including live action video footage of in-person trainings conducted by RTP Ghana
- Supporting the pilot and integrating learnings from the pilot into the final resource
- Provision of all materials in English, ready for uploading/use online by RTP
- Provision of source files of all materials and associated collateral that Country Teams will need to contextualize the resource to their own programs and Ministry requirements, including all design files, animations (if applicable), and raw collateral
- Maintaining confidentiality of all RTP materials and resources shared for review
Reporting Line and Logistics
- The consultant shall work under the supervision of RTP’s Training and Methodology Team. Communications and activities with RTP staff will be coordinated by the Training Officer.
- RTP’s Ghana Country Office and International Programs team will also play an advisory role in the planning, development and roll out of the training package.
- The consultant and the relevant RTP staff will meet as per the agreed timings, at various stages (planning, development and testing).
Skills and Experience The desired specifications and qualities of the consultant(s)/firm are:
- Demonstrated experience in developing online training resources for blended and asynchronous learning
- Strong technical skills, especially interactive online training sessions; video production skills
- Experience developing training courses for an LMS platform
- Strong understanding of international development and humanitarian contexts
- Flexibility to respond to new information that naturally arises during the development process
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills to develop playful teacher training approaches for low resource contexts
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of children’s literacy development and/or literacy training is desirable
Application Procedure Interested consultants or firms are requested to submit:
- An Expression of Interest detailing the interpretation of the TOR, proposed methodology including sampling framework and work schedule
- A detailed budget for proposed costs including all taxes liable to be paid. The budget should include a break down that shows the cost for developing the first module and then the budget per subsequent module (with the assumption that each module will be 30 minutes in length).
- A capability statement demonstrating how they meet the required qualifications and competencies
- Copies of all relevant Curriculum Vitae (CVs). Only CVs for the specific individuals that will form the resource development team should be included. CVs should indicate the technical background of the team members who will be directly involved.
- A sample of a previous resource developed for a similar project completed (this will be treated as confidential and only used for the purposes of quality assurance)
- Two references from previous clients/employers
- N/B: The entire bid should be a maximum 7 pages including the budget. Bids not meeting this requirement will not be considered. (The page limit does not include CVs and work samples.)
Note: Right To Play would not be responsible for any costs incurred for preparation of EOI or proposal. If you believe you qualify for this post and you are the candidate that we are looking for, please submit your applications as per the bid requirements in English by submitting proposals to email@example.com.
The closing date for this post is October 3, 2021.
The shortlisted 3-4 candidates may be invited to submit modifications or make a short presentation for
the final selection.
Candidates invited for an interview are requested to ensure that team member who would be directly
involved in the work are available to attend.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization. All
underrepresented qualified groups are highly recommended to apply.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.