What will you be doing?
- You’ll spend your time engaging guests before check-in, during ongoing stays and post-checkout, about all their serviced apartments rental needs. Enthusiasm is vital, because we expect your last guest of the day to receive exactly the same great experience as your first.
- You’ll need resilience and empathy too – you could be speaking to someone who is having to change their locks after misplacing their key or speaking to a guest who is jet lagged and needs help 'keeping their feet up' asap.
- We don’t set unachievable targets! – at Accra Luxury Apartments (ALA) you’ll be measured on the experience you offer customers and how you make them feel. You’ll be trained, supported and empowered to resolve every call in the best way possible.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for Customer Experience Leads who want a career, not just a job; people who are proactive, driven, focussed, have the ability to multitask, take extreme ownership of situations and keen to develop.
- If you bring the right attitude, drive and passion, we’ll train you for a long and rewarding career with ALA. Previous work experience is great, but what’s more important is attitude, work ethic and great written and verbal communications skills.