We are hiring a business development wizard to own relationship management across the public sector to drive SpruceID business development, including both net-new and expansion opportunities. They will proactively strategize and prioritize opportunities across the federal and SLED landscape to optimize our Go-To-Market efforts aligned with product strategy. This role will also synthesize market learnings to inform our product development, thought leadership, and overall brand positioning.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Research initiatives across federal and state level governments to inform and craft BD strategies
- Manage outreach campaigns and build relationships with relevant audiences
- Collaborate with Product team to identify and articulate relevant use cases and product opportunities
- Drive the full opportunity lifecycle from a relationship management perspective with high accountability
- Identify and close small, quick wins while simultaneously managing extended, complex sales cycles
- Manage and collaborate with consultants and lobbyists to drive Public Sector BD strategy
- Project manage internal coordination for responses to RFIs and RFPS
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated success selling to the public sector
- Deep understanding of federal and/or SLED contracting processes
- Proven success in Business Development (or other similar GTM role) at a fast-growing startup
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including both technical and non-technical topics
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.