Responsibilities typically include:
- Assist with manage property services workflow systems from initial enquiry, liaising or coordinating with relevant staff members, delivering a quotation, conversion follow up, and after service feedback.
- Contacting clients and booking appointments on behalf of valuers.
- Addressing questions/queries from customers and stakeholders.
- Management of valuer’s calendars, ensuring adequate timeframes and enabling a good ‘flow’.
- Booking travel and accommodation for the office.
- Supporting management with general administration tasks.
- B.sc Land Economy
Years of Experience:
- (1years or more experience) Must have completed National service in the past three years
- Must be willing to undertake property inspection
- Must have interest in and be prepared to learn valuation
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to use CAD software for building sketches will be an advantage
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.