We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for a confident and driven Account Executive to join our team and introduce new prospects to Muck Rack, win new business, and contribute to our growth. As an Account Executive, you will be focused on winning new customers in the mid-market segment of Muck Rack. You should be excited about working in a fast-paced environment with a diverse range of agency and brand prospects. You’ll be a great fit for this role if building rapport and guiding prospects through a sales process comes naturally to you.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portion of Muck Rack sales leads
- Achieve sales goals and meet activity quota requirements
- Respond to inbound demo requests and prospect for self-generated opportunities
- Demo Muck Rack at meetings, on calls and at events
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
If the details below describe you, you could be a great fit for this role:
- At least 1 year of experience as an SDR, AE, or AM in a SaaS sales environment OR 2+ years of professional experience in a PR role
- Experience in a full-cycle sales role, including lead generation, pipeline management, and closing opportunities
- Experience carrying a quota and exceeding goals, or related experience
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Invested in personal development opportunities to drive your growth as a sales professional and industry expert
- Natural relationship builder who is personable, patient and dependable—you enjoy working with prospects, and they enjoy working with you
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – you are comfortable leveraging email, phone, text, and social media to engage with prospective customers, as well as confident when presenting to large teams and groups
- Dedicated to understanding the challenges our customers are facing and identifying solutions that Muck Rack can provide
- Familiar with the tools we use, including Google Drive, Salesforce, Slack, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong.io, CPQ system, and Guru willing to invest time in learning our tech stack to enable your own productivity and resourcefulness Interview Overview
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.