Thank you for trusting us as your recruitment partner. We’re grateful and also feel a deep sense of responsibility towards you.
Along with the rest of the world, we’re concerned about the spread of the COVID-19 virus globally and the impact it will have on our social and economic systems. To continue to serve as many customers as possible whilst being responsible to the Jobberman team, we are making a few changes.
- We’re aiming for 100% of Jobberman staff to work from home, to minimise the likelihood of infection. However, our support team will still be available during all working hours.
- All of our products and services remain available for your continual use.
- We encourage employers to take advantage of the many free video conferencing tools available for conducting interviews.
- We’ll also be utilising video-conferencing tools to keep in touch with you, our trusted partners, where necessary.
USING OUR SERVICES
- As an employer, our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is the best way for you to keep up with your hiring process. It works 24/7 and provides all the tools required to search, select, test and contact candidates. Our seekers have 24/7 access to their profiles and will continue to receive alerts for new openings.
- There are numerous free video conferencing tools you can use to conduct interviews: Zoom, Google Hangouts and Skype. Utilise these tools to practice effective social distancing.
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), the best way to slow the spread of the virus is to practice basic protective measures: wash hands frequently; maintain social distancing; avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth; practice respiratory hygiene; and seek medical care early if you have COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough and difficulty breathing).
In order to safeguard and support the Jobberman team, we’re aiming for 100% of Jobberman staff to work from home, to minimise the likelihood of infection.
Nevertheless, we’re available to answer your phone calls during working hours, even as the team works remotely. This is in addition to our email and social media channels.
Continue to reach out to us. A dedicated support person is always available to assist you.
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Linkedin
The situation is evolving rapidly and the Jobberman team remains vigilant in monitoring the situation and taking necessary actions as conditions evolve. We’ll communicate any updates with you as they materialise.
We’re grateful for your understanding and support, and wish you a healthy next couple of weeks.
The Jobberman Team, Ghana