- Generate and track the raw data from the different CS reporting tools.
- Update and disseminate the daily CS performance reports.
- Create the report files and templates as requested by stakeholders.
- Create and presents the monthly/quarterly Executive reports in PowerPoint format.
- Organize raw data for system issues reported to Operations.
- Responsible in reporting and monitoring transaction volume in interval, daily, monthly and yearly basis for all sites.
- Liaise with the managers to collate the quality scores, customer feedbacks, volume drivers and player data.
- Investigate, analyze and document the volume spikes, contact drivers, and other business requirement documents requested by the stakeholders.
- Maintain and update the CS Master headcount file.
- Audit and reports the status of active and inactive users in the WFM systems.
- Monitor and reports the license usage of the WFM systems.
- Act as a representative of the WFM team on meetings concerning reports, analysis, and user management.
- Lead the team on projects involving reports and trend analysis.
- Monitor and tracks the timely completion of the Business Analytics and User Management group’s recurring tasks.
- Manage the workload file and reports tracker of all WFM groups.
- Perform other Workforce Management related duties assigned by superiors.