Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend weekly and daily staffing review meetings with management and forecasting/scheduling analysts detailing previous and current week's performance and forecasted performance of the remainder of the current week and next week, while also identifying risks.
- Manage intraday service level acceptable goals.
- Monitor and Report real-time adherence to schedules & Not Ready Code usage for call center associates.
- Monitor analytical tools available to forecast real-time volume arrivals and capacity.
- Initiate escalation procedures when KPI thresholds are exceeded.
- Manage associate call-in line and update schedules to reflect accurate intraday projections.
- Recommend overtime based on the day of the performance.
- Provide day-of impact analysis for outages, staffing shortages, and other unplanned events.
- Approve real-time requests for offline events.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers in accordance with the company's policies, procedures, guidelines, and common practices.
- Stay current on internal policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with peers and those we support in the business to ensure high quality and timely completion of work requests.
- Administration of intraday schedule changes.
- Provides intraday reports as assigned by Senior/Supervisor/WFM head.
- Strong analytical and organization skills, including trend analysis.
- Proficient with time management.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively /detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, problem-solve, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize daily responsibilities.
- Thorough knowledge in computer software. Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as other related Applications.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt quickly to departmental changes and conditions.
- Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to learn and apply new information quickly, work independently, and take initiative.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence to all HR & WFM policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, management, and various other internal and external customers.
- Regular, punctual, and consistent attendance
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment focused on cross-training and sharing workload responsibilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work outside of normal schedule with little or no notice.
- Ability to perform the additional tasks as assigned.
- Workforce Management experience
- 1-year Contact Center Management tools experience
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure office environment.
- Supervisory Role Experience.