A wellness company focused on awareness and education and marketing high-quality natural products to help and improve the well being of a growing global population
- We know how difficult it can be dealing with our hectic lives while ensuring our health and wellbeing
- We adopt a holistic approach, steeped in education and awareness and quality CBD, topicals, and natural supplements
- We strive to help our clients awaken a healthy new version of themselves
- Educate consumers utilizing Inbound Marketing; CBD's benefit for that Anxiety, Sleep, Inflammation, Pain, and Low Libido that they may never have tried CBD or did not develop ongoing wellness positive habits.
- Conduct thorough QC on applications before releasing to client/management for review.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective team player, engage at all levels in the organization with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preparation of external and internal documentation such as Technical documentation, Project Plan, Database design, Functional design.
- Experience in Magento or WordPress 2+ versions is a must.
- Minimum 2 + years of working experience with Magento and PHP development for e-commerce stores.
- Experience in implementing Magento or Wordpress based e-commerce stores for international clients is a must
- Experience in at least one PHP Framework (Laravel, Yii, Zend Framework, Symfony, etc).
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools (Git / Bitbucket).
- Expertise in Page Builder, authoring and extending Magento extensions.
- Ability to customize core and third-party modules to accomplish defined business requirements.
- Ability to discuss and understand functional and technical requirements directly from clients.
- Experience with API integration Payment gateway, social, loyalty program etc.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO.
- Experience working with PHP in web development and software design.
- Strong knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems and environments.
- Excellent Analytical, Conceptual, Multitasking And Problem-Solving Abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.
General Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication ability both orally and in writing
- Excellent team player and able to in a multi-cultural environment
- Decision maker, firm yet flexible and confident
- Be able to manage stress
- Strong personality but friendly, polite and patient.
- Work quickly, accurately and efficiently, meeting tight deadlines.
- Be able to work unsupervised on your own initiative
- Be able to work remotely.
Kindly submit your resume and cover letter in pdf to info@IngeniHealth.com. The subject of the email should be the job title.
Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for an interview including practical demonstration and/or request for a portfolio.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.