- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Convert mockups or prototypes to websites
- Building responsive, fast, and cross-browser compatible and SEO/SEM-strong WordPress websites
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Develop, modify, and debug WordPress implementations
- WordPress training, site documentation, and maintenance
- Building and improving WordPress themes and plugins
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Maintaining and updating existing client websites
- Familiarity with PHP and custom WordPress theme experience
- Understanding responsive design and experience optimizing front end code for performance and speed.
- Understanding Agile methodologies and use of code versioning tools like Git
- Working knowledge of design for SEO/ SEM.
- Thorough understanding of cross platform/browser compatibility issues.
- Strong understanding of Woo Commerce
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail