Assist the Operations Manager to achieve Company Objectives
- Will be trained to perform all duties
- Support the Team Doctor with Patient Care
- Lead, Manage and Educate Practice Members
- Promote and Project Wellness, Chiropractic, and the C.W.C Brand
- Perform consultation, physical exams, reports, scans and re-scans for patients.
- Perform Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Prepare and Manage patient data and documentation
- Assist with workshops, vitality rallies, health fairs and exhibitions
- Collate, Analyze and Report on marketing activities and statistics
- Male - Secure, Organize and perform Presentations, Perform Muskoskeletal Enhancement (MSE)
- Female - Support with external Presentations
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Operations Manager
- Loves to Sell
- Excellent Communicator
- Entrepreneur Spirited
- Team Player
- Matured and between 25 to 32 years.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND or First Degree
- Must have completed National Service
- Proven record of Sales and Customer Service
Interested persons should send their CV's and cover letters to email@example.com.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.