Will be trained to perform all duties:
- Support the Team Doctor with Patient Care
- Lead, Manage and Educate Practice Members
- Promote and Project Wellness, Chiropractic and the C.W.C Brand
- Perform consultation, physical exams, reports, scans and re-scans for patients.
- Perform Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Prepare and manage patient data and documentation.
- Assist with workshops, vitality rallies, health fairs and exhibitions.
- Collate, Analyze and Report on marketing activities and statistics.
- Secure, Organize and perform Presentations,
- Perform Musculoskeletal Enhancement (Males).
- Support with external Presentations (Females).
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Minimum of HND or First Degree.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Proven record of sales and customer service.
- Loves to Sell
- Excellent Communicator
- Entrepreneur Spirited
- Team Player
- Matured and between 25 to 32 years.
- Basic Salary: 1,500 Ghana Cedis.
- Extra Performance Bonuses.