- Support the Team Doctor with Patient Care
- Lead, Manage and Educate Practice Members
- Promote and Project Wellness, Chiropractic, and the C.W.C Brand
- Perform consultation, physical exams, reports, scans, and re-scans for patients.
- Perform Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Prepare and Manage patient data and documentation
- Assist with workshops, vitality rallies, health fairs, and exhibitions
- Collate, Analyze and Report on marketing activities and statistics
- Male - Secure, Organize and perform Presentations, Perform Musk skeletal Enhancement (MSE)
- Female - Support with external Presentations
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Operations Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of an HND or First Degree
- Must have completed National Service
- Proven record of Sales and Customer Service Minimum 1-year working experience
- Loves to Sell
- Excellent Communicator
- Entrepreneur Spirited
- Team Player
- Matured and between 25 to 32 years.
NB: Please note that the selected candidate will be trained to perform all duties.