You will be involved in welding production plant pipes with 2-3 years of experience working in a manufacturing company
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Welding production plant pipes.
- A Welder, or Brazer, is responsible for assembling pieces of metal together
- Repairing damage in metal components using heavy machinery that emits high heat
- Melting the metal into shape.
- Their duties include reviewing blueprints, cutting metal into the appropriate shape and smoothing molten metal to remove creases.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.