- The Webmaster will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring that the website is functional, user-friendly, visually pleasing, and up-to-date.
- Determining client website needs and requirements.
- Building and testing aesthetic, functional, and user-friendly websites.
- Coordinating with designers, content providers, and management or business owners.
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
- Maintaining, updating, and optimizing servers.
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
- Updating website content and reviewing SEO.
- Addressing and responding to user comments and complaints.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or a related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
- Knowledge of website management tools.
- Online marketing and SEO skills.
- Knowledge of IT security.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Reliable and detail-oriented.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 1-year experience required
Suitable applicants should send CV's and applications to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.