- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website/web application
- Development, including mobile and responsive site design.
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from various back-end databases and services.
- Write code in one or more server-side programming languages, such as PHP.
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent development.
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
- Build and test Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- HND or BSc Web development Computer science or relevant field of studies
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.