We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Skills & Competencies
- Detail-oriented: Should have a significant impact on a website’s functionality or appearance, and needs to be sure they aren’t missing key details. When troubleshooting, they need to be able to know where to look for the problem.
- Multitasking: Should be able to juggle multiple projects without missing deadlines.
- Self-motivated: Should need to be able to stay on task without anyone standing over them or work with little supervision
- Problem-solving: Websites need to be functional as well as attractive, and clients’ at all times. Should be able to translate a client’s vision to an actual, functional website.
- Good under pressure: Tight deadlines are common when designing or updating websites. Should be able to handle the pressure of having work done when needed.
Interested persons should send their applications to: email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.