The web team works in a multi-disciplinary environment with visual designers, UX designers and other developers to bring exciting new web projects to life. We help and learn from each other and constantly strive to improve both our work and our processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Required Skills And Experience
- Demonstrable experience of work on modern web applications
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with responsive user interfaces for a wide range of devices and browsers
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Awareness of SEO best practice
- Consideration of accessibility in all aspects of your work
- A strong understanding of web performance in complex user interfaces
- Ability to interact with UX, designers and server-side developers
- Curiosity about technology and a thirst to learn
- Based in EMEA timezones (Europe, the Middle East and Africa)
- University degree or equivalent education
Useful experience if you have it
- Familiarity with Linux desktop technologies
- Server-side languages, such as Python or NodeJS
- Experience working on a large scale React (with TypeScript) project
- A history of open source contributions
- Relevant work experience
Who you are In this team:
- You’ll help maintain existing projects including updating content and adding new pages
- You’ll manage incoming requests for updates and liaise with or delegate to other people as necessary
- You’ll ensure the standard of our output remains high and consistent across our whole product portfolio
- You’ll ensure new pages are published according to specification and in compliance with our web style guide
- You’ll participate in and contribute to our living style guide, Vanilla Framework.
- Work closely with UX designers and visual designers to implement exemplary user experiences.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.