- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- SHS / Entry level.
- Proven 3-4 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.