Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- HND/ Degree in Logistics, Supply chain or other related business subject
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Experience with inventory software programs like tally ERP as well as Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to details will be an added advantage.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Candidate must have good reporting skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good data entry and proper documentation skills
- Knowledge of vehicle tyres and batteries industry will be an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.