- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- Must have a Degree in procurement/Logistics/Accounting/Statistics or related field
- Must have a minimum of 3 years and above relevant Experience
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.