A Warehouse Associate (WA) will act as a key figure of Tridge’s operation in the country, oversee and further develop a vital part of the supply chain. The WA will work closely with the Warehouse Manager to continuously adapt and enhance the process to ensure the company's quality and service standards. A high level of ownership, a result-oriented performance, and a genuine willingness to build and maintain an efficient and sustainable logistic process with the goal to have an impact in the market aligned with Tridge’s vision & mission.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with logistic companies to meet inflow and dispatch of goods
- Support Warehouse Manager with supervising inflow and outflow processes such as weighing being conducted by Store Manager and laborers when goods are being delivered and when they are being dispatched
- Liaise with Tridge HQ for all buyer orders and logging of goods
- Ensure the Warehouse environment meets standards at all times to maintain the quality of goods
- Mentor subordinates to optimize their capabilities
- Utilize cloud-based Warehouse system for HQ to see what stock is available, which quality grades etc.
- Support Warehouse Manager with Liaising with HQ and EM’s on capacity status, i.e. EM’s providing stock inflow when the Warehouse has enough capacity and ensuring HQ is aware when goods need to be moved out and exported
- Ensure all export documents are in place in collaboration with all relevant authorities and agencies
- Pre-empt issues and challenges that may arise that will inhibit smooth operations
- Identifying operational risk and mitigating them where possible
- Support Warehouse Manager with Preparing regular reports for HQ
- 2 - 4 years Experience in Warehouse supervision required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the local language
- Living in the country where you are applying for this position
- Spoken and written English skills of business level or higher recommended
- Understanding of agricultural value chain in the global trade business
- College degree in business administration, international business, international relationships, agriculture or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in warehouse management softwares and systems
- Experience in Agri-trading or international commerce trading
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.