Oyster is looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to lead a fully-distributed, remote team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be at the forefront of the future of work and have an opportunity to become a thought leader in this rapidly growing space. Reporting to the CRO, the VP Marketing will play a key role in the revenue leadership team, enabling people through strategy, prioritisation, and excellent execution. A core component of this hands-on role will be to drive the growth and diversification of revenue channels while prioritising Oyster’s brand development & growth. A key part of the role will be to develop and implement marketing strategies aligned with Oyster’s goals and objectives. This is a highly collaborative role that will build strong relationships with other business leaders including RevOps, Partnerships, Sales and Customer Success.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
What you'll do
Brand Strategy and Management:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive brand strategy with an emphasis on owned and earned non-paid media that reflects Oyster's values, mission, and unique selling proposition.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and visual identity across all channels and touchpoints.
- Monitor and enhance brand perception through effective brand positioning, storytelling, and customer experience strategies.
- Collaborate with the creative team to produce compelling brand assets and marketing collateral.
- Identify and explore new revenue channels and business opportunities to drive revenue growth and reduce dependence on any single channel.
- Develop and scale the partnerships and outbound marketing channels lead generation sources to complement Oyster’s inbound and outbound marketing
- Develop and execute strategic initiatives to expand Oyster's product and service offerings into new markets or industries.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and successful implementation of revenue diversification strategies.
Marketing Strategy and Planning:
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify target markets, customer needs, and competitive landscape for each revenue channel.
- Develop short, medium and long term marketing team strategy , to be presented to Executive leadership
- Create clear positioning and value propositions for Oyster's products and services within each revenue channel.
- Make data-driven decisions to optimize strategies and improve ROI
- Develop and execute a global strategy that drives revenue growth
- Define marketing goals, KPIs, and budgets for each revenue channel, and regularly evaluate performance against targets.
Demand Generation and Lead Acquisition:
- Own lead generation activities to support revenue growth across multiple channels.
- Lead and support effective demand generation campaigns tailored to each revenue channel, utilizing digital marketing, social media, email marketing, and events.
- Qualify and drive higher performance lead acquisition strategies, leveraging marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure alignment and provide support in lead nurturing and conversion for each revenue channel.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Provide strong leadership to the marketing team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Recruit, train, and develop marketing talent with expertise in revenue diversification and brand management.
- Work with cross-functional leadership team to ensure a culture of sharing best practices across multiple disciplines and teams and ensure internal processes are optimized
- Set clear objectives, provide feedback, and conduct performance evaluations.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to drive innovation within the marketing function.
- Proven track record of at least 10 years in marketing leadership roles in late series pre-IPO companies, with a focus on revenue diversification and brand growth
- Deep understanding of brand management, revenue diversification, digital marketing, and demand generation
- Strong strategic thinking and demonstrated experience in designing and executing successful marketing strategies
- Hands-on experience managing a remote or fully distributed team
- Data-driven mindset with proficiency in marketing analytics and reporting
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent coach, mentor, and thought leader with a proven record of recruiting and enabling top talent
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organisation at all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders across levels
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.