- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for studio productions
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years experience with creative contents and camera techniques
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge of creative content and camera operations
- Demonstrate good knowledge of editing in Adobe Premiere /Final Cut Pro/After Effect/Adobe Photoshop, Edius etc
- Good Knowledge of Lighting, editing, filming
- Should be able to work without supervision.
- Should be able to work with a camera
- Should have basic knowledge in animation video Editor