- Responsible for the post-editing and special effects production of the video.
- Have a good grasp of the theme, lens connection, rhythm, music, etc. of the entire video, and be responsible for the video quality.
- Complete the storage, upload, and backup of the edited video files and related materials, and organize the source materials of the project, have a large reserve of external materials, and maintain the sharpness of the use of materials.
- Proficiency in using After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Final Cut and other video post-production software to independently complete post-production work (screen colour correction, subtitles, special effects, sound effects, screen processing and synthesis, etc.).
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience in video shooting or editing, social media video account operation experience is preferred.
- Be able to control the rhythm, overall style and visual presentation of the video, have a good aesthetic ability, have a unique understanding of style and editing, and be familiar with the connection between pre-shooting and post-compositing.
- Familiar with the video styles of different platforms such as Youtube and Tik Tok.
- Strong execution, like to study new and interesting shooting and post packaging techniques.
- Strong program understanding ability, participate in a certain degree of script creative work in the early stage and participate in the determination of the style of the entire video