A reputable organization in the automobile industry is looking to hiring a Vehicle Quality Inspection Technician.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:5 years
● Inspection of assembled vehicles
● Re-inspect all corrected products.
● Pass/fail judgment and selection of non-conforming products
● Maintain records of all inspection results
● Training and mentoring of onsite inspectors
● Revision and maintenance of standards
● To provide support for minor model changes /switches to new models
● Inspection equipment maintenance, data setting and management
● Maintain the completion of all vehicle inspection systems
● Minimum Qualification of a diploma/ HND in Mechanical Engineering from a recognize institution or any other professional qualification or certificate in a related field.
● Minimum of 3-5 years in any related industry.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
● Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
● Written and verbal communication in English. Multilingual would be an advantage
● Knowledge of the structure and function of automobiles. Actively work on knowledge acquisition
● High level of legal compliance
● Able to drive a car well (have a drivers license)
All interested applicants are to kindly send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org Not later than 20th January, 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.