- Driving a van and selling products to customers.
- Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
- Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and gas and oil levels.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Van Salesman, or similar.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license to drive 1.5 to 2 tons mini vans and a clean driving record.
- Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
- Extensive experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals.
- Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery van and the products.
- Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contracts.
- Working knowledge of basic van maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary Gh 1000 - Gh 1300