- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an SHS graduate
- At least 2 years proven experience as a van driver
- Valid drivers license "C" or "D".
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.