user researcher will help us create useful, usable and delightful mobile/web products
for users and inspire improvement at all stages of product development by
delivering compelling insights based on user research findings.
- Collaborating closely with overseas teams to organize and execute user research both online and offline, recording survey processes, collecting and analyzing research data/study results;
- Building and maintaining respondent recruitment channels, engaging targeted respondents in structured surveys;
- Monitoring competitive market dynamics, conducting benchmark studies and competitive analysis on a regular basis;
- Deeply understand the needs, behaviors and scenarios of products across mobile applications. Collect users’ feedbacks and evangelize for user research across the organization;
- Teach, mentor and advise product and operation teams on incorporating user research and user voice into the product building process.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Human Factors Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field;
- 3+ years’ work experience in user research or market research, preferable with exposure in mobile/web product and AI;
- Working experiences include customer satisfactory survey, questionnaire design, in-depth interview, A/B tests, usability test, user operation and etc.;
- A desire to keep pushing your work until all details are attended to;
- Fluency in English:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skill, strong capability of observing and analyzing, strong time management skill, proactive, responsible, and team spirit.
Location: Nigeria/Kenya/ Ghana