Demalia Solution, a young and fast growing company located in the center of Barcelona specialized in email marketing and lead generation, is looking for a UK traffic manager to join its team.
Are you a person with a passion for numbers and data? And, would like to experience the profitable and fast growing marketing sector today? Then, this is for you!
We are looking for someone with strong analytical and organizational skills to train to become a Traffic manager. The required skill is ability to analyze data as this is essential to ensure that our advertising databases perform better.
These are some of the benefits of working at Demalia:
- Young atmosphere. Our average age is 26 years. (But if you are 40 years old, you are still welcome).
- Fast growth opportunities compared to traditional companies. If you are successful with assigned projects, more advanced tasks will be assigned with the opportunity of developing in terms of skills and profit.
- Continuous training. We are in a technical field and you will become a true marketing expert.
- Learn to lead teams.
- Remote work.
- Participation in courses involving European experts in marketing.
- Monthly team building activities.
The candidate will assist the UK Account Manager and will receive the necessary training.
Once the training ends, the essential functions will be to:
- Manage multiple email databases.
- Select from the best campaigns to shoot in your databases and negotiate payouts.
- Establish a network of Publishers.
- Prepare email marketing kits for Publishers.
- Configure, execute and control sending on our marketing platform.
- Update the results on the platform.
- Ensure that the monthly margin objective of the databases is reached.
- Shoot planned campaigns.
- Experience in commercial work or data analysis.
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years experience in email marketing or in a marketing agency.
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Native level of English.
- Other languages are a plus (Spanish, Italian, French, etc.)
- Professional knowledge of Office suit (Excel is really important).
- Proactive and decisive person with a desire to learn and assume responsibilities.
- The candidate must have a TIN (Tax identification number)
- Candidate must have a very fast internet connection.
-Remote work for 100% of working hours.
-Best in-class training program and opportunity to grow inside the company.
-Competitive salary, based on experience and skills.
Suitable applicants should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.