Responsible for the design and development of web based applications by applying the Software Development Cycle (SDLC) using React JS and React Native.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Designing and Developing Web based applications using React JS and React Native best practices.
- Write thorough software documentation for each application, library or module(s) developed including illustrating design ideas using appropriate diagrams and wireframes.
- Responsible for the development of products by applying the Software Development Cycle (SDLC) using React JS and React Native.
- Writing clear, efficient, scalable, and maintainable code using modular design concepts.
- Develop UI mockups, wireframes and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Develop React based web interfaces for modules integrated into APIs.
- Integrate into 3rd Party APIs.
- Designing, building and unit testing software in a collaborative environment
- Maintain developed applications by applying DevOps CI/CD pipelines and principles.
- Adhere to the company’s product release cycle.
- Adhere to the company’s software development policies.
- Adhere to the company’s information security policies.
- Develop applications to meet security standards such as OWASP.
- Participating in system design and code reviews.
- Must have a team spirit and always be ready to read peer code reviews.
- Use existing internal libraries and modules as required.
- Assist in maintaining existing built libraries.
- Gather, evaluate user requirements and collaborate with product managers and other business-side stakeholders to brainstorm, design, and create bleeding-edge features and applications.
- Translate vague mockups and other product manager input into achievable milestones and code.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Ensure high performance of applications by conducting performance tests and providing support.
- Ensure performance and scalability tuning to support large reporting needs.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Stay abreast of developments in React JS and React Native
- Stay current and grow knowledge and skills to provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architecture and products
- Research new technology and design patterns in collaboration with fellow engineers; propose changes that bring both short term and long term benefits
Requirements / Skills
- Previous work experience as a React Engineer.
- Experience using Git.
- Proficient in JS, CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix is required.
- The ability to perform and oversee complex tasks and prioritize multiple tasks based on overall strategic goals.
- The proven ability to work independently and be self-motivated with minimal supervision and assistance.
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
- The proven ability to be a team player with a collaborative orientation and the ability to effectively interact with, and influence, internal and external stakeholders.
- The capability to interface with multiple levels of the organization and to serve as an influence leader.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Familiarity and experience working with common third-party APIs.
- A proven ability to quickly and efficiently analyze problems and offer effective and workable solutions.
- Self-development skills with a willingness to keep up to date with fast changing trends.
- BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is an advantage but NOT required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.