- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- A portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications will be an added advantage
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in computer science or related courses
- At least 1-3 years experience
Suitable candidates should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.