- Execute all stages of visual design from idea to completion
- Collaborate with the product management team to create and implement new product direction, graphics, and experience solutions.
- To convey interaction and design concepts effectively, create wireframes, storyboards etc.
- Create a user-friendly interface that enables users to intuitively understand how to use complex technical products.
- Develop close relationships with the Sales, Customer Experience teams to identify UI / UX flaws
- Proactively fix flaws once identified to optimize conversions across key touch points
- Continuously improve products by observing how end-users use the product.
- Make informed decisions relying heavily on data for work
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Possession of a relevant professional certifications in UX
- 3+ years ideally spent developing software experiences for a customer-facing products
- Knowledge of UX Research and UX Writing
- Prototyping and design tools (Figma, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, HotJar, VWO)