- Plan, organize and deliver lessons and fun activities.
- Make use of a variety of educational methods (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self- esteem.
- Training students to read, write and speak Twi
- Educating children on Ghanaian culture and norms
- Creating interactive classroom sessions
- Preparing and evaluating work to facilitate positive student development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of students development
- Providing feedback to parents on a pupils progress
- Working with colleagues to plan and coordinate work
Required Skills or Experience:
- At least 3 years proven experience as an Twi Teacher
- Must have ability to act as a mediator between children.
- Well organized, creative, cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable
- Degree/Diploma in education
PREFERED CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE AROUND TEMA AND ASHAIMAN.
Interested Candidates should submit a hard copy Cv and Cover letter to First Star Academy, Community 12.
Call 0243385299 for further clarification if any.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.