A Tutor is responsible for helping students learn and understand new concepts and complete assignments. They prepare lessons by studying lesson plans, reviewing textbooks in detail to understand the topic they will be teaching and providing additional projects if needed during a session.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- To help students to understand the material provided
- To improve their skills in the language being taught
- Overcome any problems they encounter in skill acquisition.
- To provide formative feedback to students in class.
- Completed a minimum of 1 year of post-secondary from an accredited tertiary institution
- Have successfully completed a teacher education program or certificate from an acceptable institution
- 0-5years years of experience
- Math and English literacy and introduction to Twi tutor.
- 1 to 2 times virtually per week, 1 hour a lesson
- French would be considered an asset
CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: Accra/ Virtual
Employment Type: Part Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.