- Movement of goods within Tema (Transport of Containers and goods)
- Long Haulage- Transport of Cashew, Timber, Soybeans from various regions of Ghana like BA, Bono East, Northern, Ashanti, Eastern, Volta, and others to Tema.
- Directing activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles.
- Planning, organizing, and managing subordinate staff members to ensure work is completed and consistent with the company's standards.
- Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures as well as company revenue goals and customer service objectives.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of transportation vehicles.
- Complying with transportation-related policies, as well as safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Promoting safe work activities by conducting safety audits, and attending company safety meetings.
- The person should have past experience in handling trucks and drivers and will be. judged based on his capability to arrange trucks at short notice.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines, ability to arrange trucks at short notice, and a self-starter.
- Well networked with various transporters and transport owners in Ghana will be a huge plus.
- Should be able to solve problems in his domain.
- Able to handle other tasks that will be assigned to him from time to time based on the business requirements of the company.