Leading GHANA Based Agro Supply chain Management Company is Hiring for Expert Manager having Sound Experience in Treasury & related Finance Function
Position: Treasury Manager
Location: Accra/Kumasi (Travelling required to both location)
Reporting to: Financial Controller
- Understand, manage and supervise all aspects of cash flow
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies
- Determine the Company’s risk tolerance and ensure compliance
- Manage relationships with financial service providers
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate it fits with Company’s requirements
- Handle fund documentations/reports requested by banks and report to the Head of the Department.
- Ensuring terms and conditions for funding are in line with company policies and ensure compliance.
- Ensuring regular bank/cash reconciliations
- Ensuring interest cost charged by banks are correct
- Study banking term sheets and identify areas that need to be negotiated with the banks.
- Follow up with the banks to ensure banking lines are secured on a timely basis
- Provide daily and weekly updates of the company credit lines
- Send weekly and monthly reports to the bank
- Ensure optimal gearing levels for the company
- Minimize the cost of capital
- Ensuring proper hedging strategies for interest and forex risk
- Providing advice on special financing products
- Manage direct and develop Treasury staff
- Prepare various adhoc analysis as the need arises.
Education, Experience and Specialized Skills/Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Five years’ experience in treasury management for any trading, manufacturing company or bank.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good project-, time management skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box and have an innovative approach