We would like to bring you on board as our Trainer in Accra to make our expansion a success story and model for our future endeavors. You will use your expertise and people skills to ensure an exciting learning and development experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
As an English-speaking Trainer in our team, you will:
- Create and deliver effective training programmes for our teams
- Identify areas of improvement/training needed for the team, collaborating closely with our operations
- Design knowledge assessments and take actions based on results
- Maintain the relevant administration/reporting documentation and drive the analytical actions to measure knowledge
- Collaborate with the Regional Training Director on implementing initiatives and
- Deliver new recruits’ onboarding sessions and skill development training
- Continuously develop the training and knowledge/skillset assessment material
- Define training plans and knowledge based on assessment modules
- Build training curricula and create training material based on operations and/or client requirements/needs
We’ll be a great match if you :
- Are native or proficient in English
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Pride yourself on your interpersonal skills as well as presentation and communication skills
- Have sound business acumen and commercial mindset
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative and willingness to drive change
- Can handle unique situations confidently and solve problems quickly and effectively by critically analyzing relevant information
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
It would be a plus if you :
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced and developing environment
- Demonstrate full proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Have a degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business or similar
What we offer you :
- We’re growing in Accra and so will you! We’ll encourage you to invest time in our career development program and specialised courses to quickly climb the professional ladder.
- Interactive onboarding and training sessions with international colleagues from all over the world.
- Competitive salary in line with industry standards
- A fast-paced environment with a global network of leaders, disruptors, and doers
- Flat hierarchy in a start-up environment, we thrive on open communication and feedback.
- Brand new beautiful office space in the heart of Accra
- Friendly and down to earth culture with fun team building activities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.