- Design brand and its structural members in line with client initial specification/concept.
- Produce brand manual where necessary.
- Produce priced Bill of Quantities per approved designs.
- Produce shop drawings in line with approved designs and secure sign-off.
- Develop project schedules in consultation with production manager and in line with client demands on timelines.
- Manage project efficiently within the constraints of cost, schedule, scope and quality.
- Manage safety related issues to ensure zero-accident on the project.
- Manage the relationship with client and all stakeholders.
- 1st Degree in Engineering/ B Tech/ Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- MUST have the ability to use 3D Max, Revit, AUTOCAD
- Professional training/exposure in brand design projects.
- The ability to use steel structure design software such as MS Projects, Tekla, Prota, AUTOCAD and Other Related Software will be an added advantage
- Professional training/exposure in steel structure design projects.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.