A Reputable School requires the services of the below Subject Teachers for JHS and Class Teachers for Primary
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- SOCIAL STUDIES/HISTORY
- AKWAPIM TWI
- B.D.T (HOME ECONS)
- CREATIVE ARTS
2. Class Teachers for Primary - Must have a certificate for training on the new curriculum.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.