MapAdvantage Prep is looking to hire test prep instructors for our SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, and TOEFL prep courses.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
As a Test Prep instructor, you will be expected to:
- Instruct students in a dynamic and supportive manner, adapting to students’ needs and keeping them engaged with the material
- Motivate your students through a results-oriented, time-tested curriculum in order to build stronger, more confident learners
- Model professionalism and accountability at all times by showing up to class on time, replying to students in a timely manner, and holding students accountable for assignments
- Create an open, safe, and positive learning environment
- For the SAT, ACT, and TOEFL exams, the minimum requirement is an SSCE or WASSCE certificate
- For the GRE, GMAT, and LSAT exams, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or be pursuing one
- Confident and engaging discussion leader
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Availability on nights and/or weekends
- Applicants must have achieved excellent test scores (at or above the 80th percentile at the very least, recent, within the last 5 years)
- Access to a reliable internet connection and computer in a reliably quiet location
Why you want to teach for MapAdvantage Prep:
- Paid comprehensive training and lesson preparation
- Flexible hours, work when you’re available to work
- Work opportunities for both online and in-person instruction
- Performance and merit-based raises and bonuses
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.