- Contact potential or existing customers via the call-center system, email, and new media to sell our HR and Recruitment products.
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales targets.
- Build a pipeline of leads through the sales process and maintain a consistent flow of closed sales.
- Maintain call center database by entering relevant and accurate information
- Following up with clients.
- Provide feedback to your Line Manager on customer objection and complaints, and participate in brainstorming sessions to ensure we continuously improve our products and services
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelors’ Degree or HND or its equivalent in any field
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including call center solutions, Microsoft Office, and e-mail.
- Required language proficiency, English language, and at least one local language
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- 1-year experience within a Call center environment with targeted sales
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, set goals, and achieve them
- You have a strong team spirit and collaborate with your team members
- Candidate must have done his/her National Service.